Current Career Opportunities
Our dreamy pieces are made to the highest quality to ensure they are able to withstand all of their adventures!
Want to work for us? Check out our positions we are searching for currently below!
All current positions are SOUTH BRISBANE BASED
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT / WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (multiple positions available)
Your role would be to support the store manager and HQ team in the day-to-day running of the boutique and online store. As our business is currently experiencing rapid growth, you will be an integral part of our new retail journey!
We have a large social media following and would need our staff to be comfortable jumping in front of the camera to share on our socials whats happening in store and general publicity for the brand via our instagram stories.
We are looking for people who are bubbly, possess a high attention to detail and having an interest in the baby / children's space is essential.
You must be ready to take on a variety of tasks including customer service, receipt of stock, pricing, boutique and warehouse organisation, stocktaking, housekeeping, visual merchandising of the store and packing and sending online orders.
- These positions are mainly for our upcoming store however you will also sometimes be required in the warehouse to assist packing online orders (mostly during peak / new release drops). Must have licence and car to be able to travel between the two locations at times.
- Casual Position 15+ hours (this is negotiable for the right candidates - minimum 15 hours)
- Experience in a similar role and 2+ years retail sales experience preferred. Must be comfortable opening / closing a store on their own (training will be provided for this).
- Must have full availability through the week including weekends and some late nights. Extended hours over the Christmas period. Start date will be late October / Early November.
- Set days can be arranged as we have multiple positions available in this role.
Please state in your cover letter the amount of hours you would like and if there are any days you cannot do.
JUNIOR RETAIL ASSISTANT
This role will be similar in requirements to the above however you will not be asked to open or close the store on your own.
- 8+ hours per week.
- Must be available weekends and late nights.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Casual Position
- MUST have experience and confidence in digital marketing including but not limited to social media marketing, email marketing, graphic design, influencer marketing.
- Day to day tasks would include creating and sending email campaigns, creating content for social media, managing facebook ads, engagement on instagram with other accounts, handling all influencer collaborations.
-Approx 15 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
We LOVE a good cover letter! Let us get to know you and what you can offer our label with an engaging cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for the role!
Please include at least 2 referees for us to contact in your resume.
Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com and ensure you include the position you're applying for in the subject line.