If you need to make a return, please read the following Returns Policy information below first to ensure you qualify to make a return.
Once you have confirmed that your order is suitable for a return, you can then create your own return via the following portal:
If you require clarification or have any questions,
please contact us via email@example.com
By completing your order and processing your payment with Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd, you are accepting the following terms and conditions;
- Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a store credit. Please note we do not offer refunds for change of mind or for incorrect sizing. A refund will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed as faulty by Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd.
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags and incidentals (i.e. spare buttons) must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item(s) as we are not able to accept returns with marks or stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to you, the customer.
- By purchasing from Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd, you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependent on individual monitor settings.
REASONS FOR RETURN
- Change of mind
- Ordered more than one size
- Exchange (see below)
- Doesn't fit
- Incorrect item received
COST OF RETURN
- Returns are only complimentary in the event of an order being incorrect or returned due to fault.
- The cost of return shipping and handling ($9.99) will be deducted from the store credit value owed when returns are made for reasons 1-4 (inclusive) from the aforementioned reasons for return.
Returns are usually processed within 7-10 business days of them being received. You will receive an email with the details and outcome of your processed return.
- A store credit will be issued for the original purchase price of the returned item(s), taking into account any discounts that may have been applied to the original purchase.
- The only circumstances under which a refund will be issued is if you have either provided a re-order number for an exchange item or have been approved for a refund due to a garment being deemed faulty.
- A store credit is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and issued in the form of an e-gift card
- A store credit does not cover shipping costs and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
Our pieces are all limited productions and sell out quickly, so if you hope to exchange your item we recommend returning to our website and placing a new order for the correct size. You can then return your original order for a refund of the original purchase price, excluding shipping. Please note, in the case where the new order pricing may be higher than the original order pricing, unfortunately we are unable to price match the new order. Please ensure all above return instructions are followed.
- Manufacturing Fault: Please contact customer service via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. We will treat this at the highest of priority.
- Other Faults: Should the fault be something that has occurred after general wash and wear in line with our washing instructions, please provide photographic evidence and a detailed description of the fault to email@example.com for our team to review.
Refunds will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed to be faulty. Please contact the Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd Customer Service Team to be approved for a refund for damaged or faulty products.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent out or returned to us. Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd are happy to assist with any questions, but please direct all enquiries to the company delivering your package. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd are approved a credit by the delivery company for the lost/damaged item. We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd. If we do not receive a return or receive a return that has been damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Our Delivery Services will either “safe drop” your package (authority to leave) or it will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Delivery Services will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact the provider delivery your package along with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on a Two Darlings Co. Pty Ltd order cannot be passed onto delivery providers, as we are a separate service.